First Time Buyer
Buying a property can be one of the biggest and most important decisions we make, often with many twists and turns along the way. It is for this very reason that we believe seeking impartial, whole of market mortgage advice is beneficial
Buying a house is one of the most important purchases you will make, and buying a home for the first time will be an even more daunting prospect. Add to this the vast array of mortgage products available from a wide range of sources and you could be left with a high-stress, confusing decision.
YOUR HOME MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE.
The value of pensions and investments can fall as well as rise. You may get back less than you invested.
Here at JonSimon Financial Advice we we offer a comphrensive service to help clients throughout the home buying process this includes:
- At the outset we will arrange a meeting either face to face or over the telephone to discuss your current circumstances and understand how and if we may be able to help, this will including understanding what you can afford and what your aspirations are, at this point we also discuss our client proposition.
- If you appoint us to work with you, we will then gain a further understanding of your financial circumstances and start to initiate our research, we undertake our research from the whole of the mortgage market which gives our clients piece of mind that we will be sourcing deals from a wide range of lenders.
- Once we have conducted our research we will then present to you our recommendations and explain how they meet your needs.
- Once you are happy and comfortable with our recommendations we will then guide you through the mortgage application, we will act as the intermediary between yourself and the product provider(s) with a view to arranging the purchase of the products we have agreed.
- We also guide you through the vast range of different insurance and protection policies that are available to you, highlighting areas and products we feel you should consider based on our understanding of your circumstances.
- We will keep you informed at each stage of the process, from application through to completion.
- We offer regular financial reviews after you have completed your mortgage, our goal is to help to reduce debt and achieve your aspirations
JonSimon Financial Advice Ltd is an appointed representative of Intrinsic Financial Planning Limited and Intrinsic Mortgage Planning Limited, which are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.